The purpose of this Blog is to display pictures of older men. The photos were taken by me, unless otherwise credited. The model's email is included if, but only if, he wishes to be contacted. Appearing here is not an indication of a model's sexual preference - all older men are welcome. I'm semi-retired and, unfortunately, cannot afford to pay models. I live in Connecticut but can travel reasonable distances, especially in the New York area. New models can contact me at seamuspix@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cider - II


















11 comments:

cubanver56 said...

de donde sacas tantas hermosuras seamus es que usted hes uno de estos dime que si pues te imagino de esta forma pecho pelitos blancos y con esa dulsura tan bella grasias por su labor

cubanver56 said...

que candides con esa mirada que hermoso en su sofa como dios le trajo al mundo prestamelo para echarle talco y darle un beso

Unknown said...

very sweet man

Thanks

in2oldermen said...

Cider is so gorgeous. He has an infectious smile that makes me melt. Any contact information?

in2oldermen

young4old79 said...

Totally, unbelievably adorable! I especially like that peter of his.

Unknown said...

I agree. I think he is adorable and he looks like he is also alot of fun to be with. Where is he located and how can we get in touch with this sweet cutie?

adamastor said...

voce e muito gostoso quero ver mais fotos suas

ramiro said...

me encanta este viejito

marcos rogerio amadeu filho roberto marinho said...

i m from brasil i lives americana i m jail mr chairman globo tv mr roberto irineu marinho this men put police every day

donaldmoffitt said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm very attractive, how can i contact you? matuelo1@yahoo.com kisses mario

Roberto Barbosa said...

Cider for me is a real beauty.
How beautiful! I never cease to be able to admire it.
Live to see more pictures of him.