The purpose of this Blog is to display pictures of older men. The photos were taken by me, unless otherwise credited. The model's email is included if, but only if, he wishes to be contacted. Appearing here is not an indication of a model's sexual preference - all older men are welcome. I'm semi-retired and, unfortunately, cannot afford to pay models. I live in Connecticut but can travel reasonable distances, especially in the New York area. New models can contact me at seamuspix@gmail.com

Monday, September 8, 2008

Don Strips Down














Don has a profile in the posting for August 29..

9 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful man

thanks for sharing

Wunk... said...

wish him to be mine

littlechap37 said...

Don certainly is one beautifully-built man. He can be my judge any time he likes! Richard

Unknown said...

make me happy.sexymaningalle@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

love..sexymaningalle@yahoo.com

adamastor said...

voce e um tesao gostosao quero ver mais fotos suas

David said...

Saw Don't profile on SD today and Shimmie told me to check your blog and there he was! He is a stunningly beautiful man--one of the most ruggedly handsome men I've ever seen. Good work Seamus!

mohawk said...

exciting,super...

Gummipik said...

Very cute daddy