The purpose of this Blog is to display pictures of older men. The photos were taken by me, unless otherwise credited. The model's email is included if, but only if, he wishes to be contacted. Appearing here is not an indication of a model's sexual preference - all older men are welcome. I'm semi-retired and, unfortunately, cannot afford to pay models. I live in Connecticut but can travel reasonable distances, especially in the New York area. New models can contact me at seamuspix@gmail.com

Monday, September 1, 2008

Persuading Pawling to Peel Off His Pants





It wasn't that hard to do.

7 comments:

Blokey Bloke said...


Yes!


Yes!




YEEEEEEEEEES!



That was me whilst listening to "the stripper" and revealing each photo of Pawling in turn...

More stripping please Seamus. In fact with grand men like Pawling even seeing them dressing is a treat for me.
>^..^<
B E Bloke

cubanver56 said...

grasias por dejarme entrar en su intimidad de su aposento y ver sus calsonsillos y su alforja que bello como degusta su servesa en su tranquilidad grasias muy vello

cubanver56 said...

dejame vever de tu serveza

cubanver56 said...

me dejas labar tus calsonsillos dulsura

young4old79 said...

I love alliterations. Especially when it has to do with handsome men stripping off their clothes! Pawling is a man's man.

littlechap37 said...

Now OFF with his top. Then OFF with his socks!! What a sexy man Pawling is, Seamus.
Richard

Unknown said...

tres beau cul a manger aimerais te sucer la bite comme jamais