The purpose of this Blog is to display pictures of older men. The photos were taken by me, unless otherwise credited. The model's email is included if, but only if, he wishes to be contacted. Appearing here is not an indication of a model's sexual preference - all older men are welcome. I'm semi-retired and, unfortunately, cannot afford to pay models. I live in Connecticut but can travel reasonable distances, especially in the New York area. New models can contact me at seamuspix@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Bob Flame








Bob lives the grand life in Mardi Gras Palm Springs and is a man who can place you in his heart and know always where to find you. He can be reached at Flamebird@webtv.net

10 comments:

Cactus said...

I have always melted at the sight of you!

Cactus said...

Have always melted when I see pictures of you on the internet!Hope you can save a little blood vesel for me in your heart.

David said...

Hope you have more of this sweet man. Had the GREAT pleasure of meeting & eating him in Palm Springs

Unknown said...

Why I specially like this kind of man, chubby and old? I don't know.
But his smile and body really touch my heart at that moment!
Thanks!

victor said...

WOW YOU BOB HAVE THE BIG BALLS.
FANTASTIC

adamastor said...

voce e muito gostoso quero ver mais fotos suas

JC said...

This is a beautiful man!

portlyadmirer said...

i always remember Robert L. as aries2 from CR. you think he was hot now... you should have seen him in the late 90's! nice. i had him in 2000. no one will ever know that i created his email name "flamebird".

Unknown said...

These days when i close my eyes i see your beautiful smile and i recall that glory night

Unknown said...

Me encanta todo