The purpose of this Blog is to display pictures of older men. The photos were taken by me, unless otherwise credited. The model's email is included if, but only if, he wishes to be contacted. Appearing here is not an indication of a model's sexual preference - all older men are welcome. I'm semi-retired and, unfortunately, cannot afford to pay models. I live in Connecticut but can travel reasonable distances, especially in the New York area. New models can contact me at seamuspix@gmail.com

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Pawling














































Pawling is not on the Internet and does not wish to be contacted.

5 comments:

Blokey Bloke said...

This man deserves more comments!

His face communicates a raw sexual charm which is well matched by his body.
He can fill out a pair of "proper" underpants in a very attractive way.
His stature is... hang on...

Who am I trying to kid? He just turns me on big time! Thanks Shea for photographing him and thanks Pawling for posing.

>^..^<
B E Bloke

felipe said...

You these very well

CJ said...

Seamus, how do you find these sexy hunks? Pawling has got me throbbing. MMM! MMM!MMM!

mohawk said...

very nice, Super photo.

CRAZYABOUTTHEPAST said...

Please be mine!