The purpose of this Blog is to display pictures of older men. The photos were taken by me, unless otherwise credited. The model's email is included if, but only if, he wishes to be contacted. Appearing here is not an indication of a model's sexual preference - all older men are welcome. I'm semi-retired and, unfortunately, cannot afford to pay models. I live in Connecticut but can travel reasonable distances, especially in the New York area. New models can contact me at seamuspix@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Cornfed




Cornfed is not on the Internet and cannot be contacted.

4 comments:

Blokey Bloke said...

Cornfed03 - "when Irish eyes are smiling". A lovely man.

CJ said...

Cornfed is a real heartbreaker. Love those eyes. Nice dick too.

Unknown said...

Una elegancia ùnica.

Buzz said...

Thats to bad...as I would love to have met him he's a very handsome man, one that I would keep satisfied day and night, but by chance should you read this cornfed and contact me I'll be on a plane the next day!!!!!!